6.20.2011

Who Are You?

My wife just set off to run 6 miles. She's a beast.

I've got a question for you:

Do you like questions?

If you don't, I apologize for asking.

If you do, then this is the blog post for you!

Here's the dealio: I really want to get to know you guys. I want an idea of who my faithful Bucketeers are and what they're like. Right now, I sort of feel like I've been shoved on a stage that is illuminated by blinding lights, and I don't recognize a single person in the crowd. It's kind of sad, really.

In order to get to know you a little better, I just have a few questions for you. And because I would never ask you to do something I wouldn't, I'll answer them for you as well.

1) Are you a boy? A girl? A man? A woman? In this instance, I would definitely answer "man."

2) How old are you? Or, if you prefer, give me an age range. I'm 21... and a half...ish! Or in the 18-25 age range, as an example.

3) What do you do for a living? Right now, I have a year left of my undergraduate degree at Manhattan Christian College in Manhattan, KS, and then I'll doing even more schooling for my Master's Degree.

4) Do you have any special interests or hobbies? Well, I enjoy reading, writing, eating, showering... Okay, so I'm not that exciting. But when my lungs worked a lot better (and they will again soon!), I enjoyed bowling, basketball, and most other sports as well. I also enjoy watching sports, for what it's worth.

5) Do you follow Life Before the Bucket? How long have you been following? What's your favorite part about it? Any improvements that could be made? A lot of this doesn't apply to me, but I definitely do follow my own blog, have been following it since birth (it was born in Taiwan, actually), and my favorite part about it is you! Hence why I'm doing this.

6) This is your free-for-all question. Tell me anything else you want me to know about here. For me... Well, I sort of blog about everything I want you to know, so does that count?

I'd LOVE to hear from you. I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you look like, or whether you've showered this week. I want to get to know you! Whether this is your 100th time visiting or your 1st, whether you comment regularly or not - you are important to me.

So let me hear about who you are! Feel free to add/take away from any questions here - after all, I can't force you to answer each question. Take as little or as much time as you need. I'll be anticipating getting to know each of you a little better! I can't wait!

Don't let this blog post be in vain! I want to hear from you now, more than ever, so I can get to know you! Leave me a long, juicy comment telling me about yourself, or if you prefer, e-mail me! Either way, let me know about who you are!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...