1.10.2011

2 of 111 in 2011: Goal 96

It is officially January 10th, 2011, or 01/10/11 (which just looks nifty). By now, everyone and their mother has broken a New Year's Resolution. If you haven't, congratulations on your super-human powers. Or your lack of resolution-making. Either way!

As you might've recently read, I made a list of 111 goals to complete in 2011. If you missed it, check out my last post. Though I'm among the imperfect that have already failed at a New Year's Resolution, I'm determined to accomplish my goals as fully as possible. 

With all of that aside, I present you with some great news: I've already accomplished a goal for the year! I visited a new restaurant with my lovely wife for our monthiversary (and because we got a gift card)...

I told you she's lovely!
(Don't be surprised if this picture is forcibly removed in the next few hours.)



The restaurant we visited? Well, let me first say that how it's pronounced is even controversial. At least in our families. 


In case you can't read the sticks, we took a visit to Pei Wei in Wichita! Pei Wei (pronounced "pay-way", according to a very official Google search) is an Asian Diner that serves up food from all over Asia. The food (the most important part of any restaurant) is pretty stinking good, and actually pretty cheap. I wasn't able to use our full $20 gift card (and we both got drinks!). Check out what Kalyn ate that night (and the next day - there was a lot):

Mmm... Honey-seared chicken with white rice.
So there you have it! Goal 96 was officially accomplished 3 days after the New Year! Definitely a pretty good start to knocking off all 111 goals I have for 2011. What goals are you working on right now? Comment and let me know how it's going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...