5.04.2012

Win of the Week

This is undoubtedly one of the most exciting Fridays of my life.

Exciting for a number of reasons, to be sure.

First of all, our families are coming into town today. It's always a blast to have them over and I'm looking forward to seeing all of them!

Secondly, the weather's pretty nice right now, so I'm enjoying it while I can. Before I know it, I'll be roasting in the sun.

And most importantly... it's our last day of undergraduate classes!

In other words, there's a lot of cause for celebration on this side of the world. And that's perfect, because today we're celebrating our Win of the Week!

Keeping with the last couple of weeks, we'll share both a "real life" Win of the Week and a digital/blogging Win of the Week. This is your chance to shamelessly share something you've written or something you loved reading/watching/listening to!

So, obviously, I have to say that my real life Win of the Week is surviving my undergraduate program. We graduate tomorrow, and it couldn't come soon enough for me. I can't wait to move, to start a new life, and to start in my Master's program!

Meanwhile, in the digital world, I have a lot to celebrate.

First of all, I love that new people are discovering Life Before the Bucket and interacting with the micro-community we have here. And if you're new here and want to follow along, check out the Updates page to find a way to follow along!

My ultimate blogging Win of the Week, though, has to be being accepted as a finalist in Foundation Care Pharmacy's blogging contest! I've been blown away by how many of you have voted for my entry, and I can't thank you enough for your generosity in that. I'll try to find a way to reward you if I come in 1st Place!
So if you haven't already voted, check out the contest and vote for Entry #1!

(Edit: The contest is now closed. Thanks to all of those who voted for my entry!)

So those, my friends, are my Wins of the Week.

What about youWhat was your real-life Win of the Week? 

What was your digital/blogging Win of the Week? 

Feel free to shamelessly share anything you've written/read/watched/listened to this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...