6.20.2012

Running Around Like A...

Sometimes, life gets crazy.


And then, sometimes life floods you with crazy.

We're currently in the middle of our second move this summer, and so I'm trying to put all of my extra free time into that. Meanwhile, my wife has two jobs now, so any extra minutes I can have with her, I spend away from the computer (a hat tip to our recent media fast, for sure).

If you've been trying to get me to call you, e-mail you, Skype you, or anything else like that, chances are, I've sounded fishy, like I'm avoiding you. And the truth is, I am... in a way. Not on purpose, though. I'd love to be spending time in cyber reality now that I'm free from my fast. However, life calls. And when life calls, I run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

So please forgive me, my friends. I pinky promise that I'll be back soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...