6.12.2012

Living to the Fullest: A Word of Advice

Over the last month, a lot happened.

A lot also didn't happen.

I spill the details on all of that very soon. For today, though, I want to encourage you with the encouragement given to me through my technology fast. 

Normally, I would be featuring a "Living to the Fullest" guest post today. Seeing as how I've been AWOL from the internet for what seems like an eternity, though, this isn't going to happen today. Instead, I want to leave you with some advice to make today better than it could be:

Spend more time today face-to-face with people than with a screen. 

It's that simple.

Do that much, and I promise today will be fuller than it ever could have been while you were having a staring contest with your computer or TV (besides - who ever really wins those contests?). 

If you're interested in contributing to our "Living to the Fullest" guest post series, I would love to hear from you. These posts are often the most popular posts on Life Before the Bucket each week. Just shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment on today's post and I'll get back to you ASAP. 


image credit - tomdavies - sxc.hu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...