6.15.2012

Win of the Week

It's Friiiiiday!

I know I've been gone awhile, but a few of you have mentioned that you really missed Fridays around here. To tell you the truth, I did too! So let's get down to business, my friends.

Around here, Friday means one thing, and one thing only: we party like it's 1999. Why? Because we're celebrating our Win of the Week! 


In case you're new around here, this is how our weekly Win of the Week post goes. Basically, we mull over our past week and share the highlights of our week together! More recently, we've begun distinguishing between our real life and virtual Wins of the Week, so be sure to shamelessly share about anything of note that you've accomplished on the internet!

Personally, I've had a rather ho-hum week. Obviously, I started getting back on the internet and blogging, but I wouldn't consider that the highlight of my week. Instead, I'd say that my Win of the Week would have to be... my wife starting two new jobs this week!

I'm really proud of her, especially for starting work at a maternity home here in town, which is something she would do for free. So when you comment, remember to mention how awesome Kalyn is!

My virtual Win of the Week would have to be... Trimming down my Google Reader. It sounds bad, but I'd rather fully read 10 blogs than skim 100. I enjoy interacting on other's blogs, but when I feel like I have a million to read, that becomes a lot more difficult.

So there you have it! Those are my Wins of the Week!

So what about you? What are your Wins of the Week? Feel free to shamelessly share about your achievements!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...