11.13.2010

An Attempt to be More Intentional: This Week in Review

In light of what has been on my mind lately, I'm doing what I can to be more intentional about living and about reflecting on life. Right now, I want to focus on reflecting.

I really think that part of living the fullest life possible means taking time to stop, be still, and reflect. So, in an attempt to encourage myself to do this regularly, I'm going to steal an idea from a friend's blog (yes, I'm aware that stealing is counterproductive to the whole reflecting idea).

So my friend doesn't hate me, and because I love her blog, this is my shameless plug to her. Check out her blog at http://littlethingsbigstuff.com/ and blow her up with comments about how amazing her blog is. Because it is and because I said so. Either way.

On to the idea stealing (did you visit her blog? because you were supposed to!)...


Basically, the idea is simple. My friend uses Twitter updates to do this, but I got lazy and stopped using Twitter a long time ago, so I am going to do this with Facebook status updates. Just a week-in-review to reflect on how this week has been. Pretty simple, pretty short and sweet. This will (hopefully) happen every week from now on, so enjoy! 

"Churches are notorious for passing on their garbage... We are hugely notorious for this." 

Church with the Whytes! Party! 


"Okay, now I'm going to make people dead. This sounds like fun." - Kalyn Waller 


Best idea I've had so far today: an apple-banana smoothie. 


Loves watching Monk with Kalyn Waller. Working on a blog entry, too. Very productive stuff.


All in all, it's been a great week. Very enjoyable and very relaxing, for the most part. Except when Kalyn was making people die. But that's another story for another day...

Be intentional about reflecting today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, thanks for the ADAMANT demand for people to go to my blog!

this was a good reminder for me... too often my vision only goes forward, not behind.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...