4.02.2012

Calling All Writers!

I had this elaborate post related to basketball from this past weekend worked out in my head... and then I scratched it.

So, in lieu of boring you to death with basketball metaphors, I have an announcement:

We need more guest posts for the "Living to the Fullest" guest post series! 

This series has become wildly popular over the last few weeks, and I'd like to keep that momentum going. Sadly, I'm almost out of posts, so the series may die (if not helped by you!) just as it's getting going.

So, if you have a computer (which you clearly do), and you have a brain (which I'm less sure of, but still almost certain about), then you can contribute!

The criteria is rather simple. E-mail me a guest post, or even just an idea for a guest post. If it relates to the topic and I enjoy your writing, you're in!

So that's that. Why are you still here, then? Get to writing and e-mailing me!

Thanks a million!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...