4.06.2012

Win of the Week

Howdy, friends!

It's time to give yourself a pat on the back (go ahead, do it now - I promise no one will see). You made it through another week!

This is an especially great Friday for us, because we're out of school for Good Friday (which is the oddest name ever, but don't get me started on that). So, because we remember Jesus' death today, we get a day off of school! Makes complete sense.

I plan on making the most of this Friday off, but in order to do that, I want to start it off right: by celebrating my Win of the Week! 


When I'm trying to think of my win each week, something usually immediately pops into my head. Not so much this week. Unfortunately, this hasn't been a very memorable week. It hasn't been terribly bad, either. Just nothing to write home about.

But, because I want to celebrate with you guys, I do have a win. The highlight of my week, as cheesy as it may sound, was celebrating Easter a few days early at our school through our chapel service. Easter is the pinnacle of Christian holidays, even if it's celebrated rather confusingly by the rest of the world (a rabbit that lays eggs? that confuses us all).

I have some great memories associated with celebrating Easter, and I also have some rather mundane ones. But, when it comes down to it, the hope that I have in Easter is enough to help spark a flame within me for the rest of the year. It's beautiful to me, though I can't capture it in words like I want to.

So that, my friends, is my Win of the Week.


What about you? What was your Win of the Week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...