9.06.2011

K.I.S.S, Part Dos

I saw The Dark Knight for about the 100th time yesterday, and I still love that movie.

Ah, it's one of those days. A Monday that's disguised as a Tuesday. Tricky, tricky stuff.

On account of this, I want to keep today's post short, simple, and sweet.

First of all, I'd love it if you checked out yesterday's post because I forgot it was Labor Day and didn't just post something that said, "Happy Labor Day - I'm too lazy to blog!"

Secondly, since we all know that today is really Monday, I want to present you with our second edition of...

Keep it Simple, Stupid.

(No worries - "Stupid" here refers to me, mostly.)

So, just like last time, this post is easy. Easy for you. Easy for me.

Just one question for you to consider today:

What worries you most in life and why?

That's it. Simple as that.

Think, reflect, answer.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...