8.29.2011

K.I.S.S.

Our apartment has this weird thing about not wanting to go below 80 degrees. I wish it knew how much I don't appreciate that.

It's Monday. The second Monday of the school year for us, to be precise. And if we're being honest here, the second Monday is much worse than the first. There's no more excitement. No more nervousness. No more "I don't have any homework due!"

Nope, the second Monday is what the first Monday really should be like.

Because this is true (and it is - I've done research), I've decided that today, I want to keep my post simple. Very, very simple. Which reminds me of a million different talks in a million different settings that have used to the acronym "K.I.S.S."

Keep it simple, stupid.

A couple of issues I have with this acronym (even though I'm using it:

First of all, since when is "it" worthy to be part of an acronym?

And if we're being all-inclusive here, what do we do about the comma?

This is just ludicrous, people. And no, I didn't mean Ludacris. Ludicrous. There's a difference. Barely.

With that being said (and since I've completely betrayed the fact that I wanted to keep this post "simple"), here's what I have for you today: a simple question. I know I ask questions everyday, but we're keeping it simple and avoiding my bad story-telling in lieu of the fact that it's the second Monday of the school year.

So my question for you today is this:

To you, what makes someone a leader?

That's it. Simple as that.

Think, reflect, answer.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...