12.05.2011

Assuming the Position

We're only getting about 8 hours of solid daylight around here. Not good motivation for the last week of school. Or finals. Boo, finals.

I'm pretty stoked.

Overwhelmingly stoked, in fact.

One of my favorite blogs, authored by Jamie Wright, the Very Worst Missionary, is renting out their web space to me!

She's a pretty awesome woman (even though I've never actually met her), and her husband has a beard that's even better than mine.

Plus, there's a picture of me there from when I was like 15 (it's from my Twitter account - my wife was kind enough to laugh at me for it) and didn't even have a beard.

So do yourself (and me!) a favor and go check it out, leave some feedback, and thank Jamie for letting me guest post! And give her a "follow" while you're at it!

You guys rock. Thanks in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...