2.24.2012

Win of the Week

Not-so-surprising announcement: We're still looking for guest post submissions! Just check out this post on Living to the Fullest and then send me an e-mail with your guest post idea!

Whew. It's been one of those weeks.

It feels like Monday through Thursday sucker-punched me in the gut.

But it's Friday, so I'm almost done with the fight. And so are you. Congratulations, my friends.

Here, we champion our weeks, no matter how rough they were. We look on the bright side, even if it doesn't seem bright at all.

We share together, as friends, each Win of the Week that we have had.

This week, like I said, has been a doozy. I reached an entirely new level of tired, but thankfully, my medicine finally came in. It tastes like soap (as always) and takes entirely to long to use (20+ minutes twice a day), but it's more than worthwhile.

Soon enough, I'll have energy again, and the monster that is our dishes will be slain.

So that, my friends, is my Win of the Week.

Also, Bonus Win: printing my 45 page paper (a week after I finished it). It was more stressful than you'd think it would be...

So what about you? What was your Win of the Week? Share with us in the comments section of this post!

Did you enjoy this post? If so, I'd appreciate you subscribing to Life Before the Bucket and sharing it with your friends. Thanks a million for reading!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...