3.02.2012

Win of the Week

...Huh? What?

Oh, yes, yes. Hi there.

I feel like I've been knocked upside the head with a sledgehammer.

BUT, regardless of how I feel, today is Friday!

(cue the party hats, streamers, and balloons)

And, since it's Friday, regardless of how we feel, we celebrate. We share our Win of the Week with one another, because, after a long week, we sometimes need a pat on the back!

I'm having a difficult time deciding on my Win of the Week. It's been a pretty exciting week. We were able to spend time with family this past weekend. I also had an interview for a potential Master's Program earlier on in the week. Then, later on in the week, we turned in our "big" senior paper (which I finished a couple of weeks ago - but more on that later).

It's so difficult to pick sometimes, which I suppose isn't a terrible problem to have.

I guess I'd have to say that my Win of the Week would have to be... guest posting at Kerry's blog! Kerry has recently started following along here at Life Before the Bucket and brings an entirely new perspective to me as I write. I thought I'd return the favor to her by posting about rest, so be sure to check it out sometime today and leave your thoughts on the post that I wrote!

So... What about you? What was your Win of the Week?

Did you enjoy this post? If so, I'd appreciate you subscribing to Life Before the Bucket and sharing it with your friends. Thanks a million for reading! 

2 comments:

ssister said...

My win was hanging out with you and Kalyn. (:

Tanna said...

My win was getting one of the two women's roles in The Glass Menagerie. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...