3.29.2012

Houston, We Have a Problem

Well, this is awkward...

My blog is, how do you say... broken.

My least favorite thing in the world
Apparently whoever was hosting the image for the background to this design closed their account or moved the image. So far, I haven't been able to track down where I originally got my template from, so I'm left with these rather alarming black and white exclamation points and no background.

So if you're reading and see one of these exclamation points, don't worry. It's more painful for me than it is for you. And I pinky-promise it's not some kind of bug attacking your computer.

If any of you know a good blog-design site or person (for cheap - I don't make any money off of this blog), I'd definitely welcome your suggestions!

So, instead of reading an awesome post, you should consider writing one for Life Before the Bucket! I'm running pretty low on guest posts for our "Living to the Fullest" series, so if you've been thinking about submitting an idea for a post, now is the time to do it!

In the meantime, I'll be waiting to hear from you and working on finding a new blog template.

I hope you have a fantastic Thursday! Let me know how your day is going in the comments section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...