4.30.2011

A Blog About Blogs

It's my wonderful wife's birthday! Harass Tell her Happy Birthday if you know her! Love ya, babe!

On account of the fact that it's Saturday, and because my laptop battery is about to die, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I really just wanted to let you know that I was able to check another goal off of my 111 in 2011: blog at least 25 times (Goal 13)! The 25th blog of the year came on Wednesday, and you can check it out here if you missed it!


I thought it would be fitting, then, since I don't have much to say, to direct you to some people that do. I wanted to share a few blogs with you that I follow that inspire me to continue writing and sharing with you! I'm not sharing these in any particular order - just as they come to mind! So here's a few blogs that you should check out if you have some extra time this weekend (or any time, for that matter):

JoyfullyBlessed This is a blog written by one of my friends who used to live in Kansas, but now lives in New York. Great reflections on life and faith.

Stuff Christians Like - Not someone I know personally, but funny as poop. This is a blog that takes a satirical look at the Christian life, pointing out just how weird we are.
 
Throw the Starfish Back - This personal blog is a little different than most that I read, and that's why I like it and why you should check it out as well!

That's all I've got! Like I said, short and sweet! Another post like this may be coming in the near future, so let me know if you have a blog that you want to feature here!
____________________________________________________________
What are some of your favorite blogs? What about them appeals to you? Have you thought of starting a blog but been afraid to?
I wanna hear from YOU about these things! Leave a comment or e-mail me at awaller1990@gmail.com!

Like this post? Share it, Tweet it, Subscribe, and don't forget to check out the Life Before the Bucket Facebook page and "Like" it!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday, Kalyn! I hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating together.

Looking forward to checking out those blogs. I'm always up for some good reading. Thanks!

Shawntel said...

typo! where it says 'throw the starfish back'. (: you're welcome.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...