4.23.2011

A Week of Achievement

It's Easter weekend and we decided to protest traveling home, because we're college students and that's what we do when gas is almost $4. Turns out the family just came to us instead. Gotta love 'em!

Whew. That flurry of Spring Break posts has worn me out. Here's a quick recap, in case you missed one of the posts over the last month: 




In all of this craziness, I managed to knock a few goals off of my 111 in 2011. If I remember correctly, I've already mentioned a couple. Here's what I can figure out that I've done (and if someone wants to comb through my goals and tell me if I missed something, I'd pay them a dollar):

  1. Goal 101 - Road trip! DONE!
  2. Goal 47 - Eat an entire salad. Well... alright, I'm counting the salad I ate with the Wolfes.
  3. Goal 82 - See 5 people from The Home of God's Love. Sort of what the entire trip was about!
  4. Goal 95 - Try a new food. Had a delicious Turkey Burger for the first time at Fitz's in St. Louis.
If I'm counting correctly, that puts me at 14 goals down, which means there's 97 to go. I broke the 100 goal barrier! Slowly, but surely, I'm making some progress! Very slowly, indeed... 
____________________________________________________________

 How has your goal-setting been going so far this year? Are you making progress? I want to hear about it in the Comments section! And while you're at it, Share this post and Subscribe!

 Some changes are coming to Life Before the Bucket

Check back soon to see them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...