6.05.2011

Blogs of Note

Call me crazy, but I think you probably missed the fact that I'm giving away a FREE book! Just check out yesterday's blog post!

It's Sunday, which I'm pretty excited about. It means a few things.

My wonderful mom graduates this year!
First of all, it means we get to cook dinner for my mom for her **th birthday (yes, it's censored - I want my mom to still like me!).

It also means that I get another chance to breathe, which is a pretty huge deal. I guess that's everyday, though!

Finally, it means that I get to share some of my favorite blogs with you!

So without further ado...

Shoes Never Worn - You know, I have a terrible memory, so I don't know if I've plugged K's blog before, but I love it. She's brutally honest, and as a member of the military, she has an interesting perspective on things that I often overlook (until reading her writing, of course).

Getting Out of My Boat - I love reading this blog because of how much I can relate to it. It's by a 19 year old in the UK, and she has gift for being honest with herself and others. Her transparency is unmatched, and she really challenges her readers to get out of their comfort zone and truly live life.

His Wounds Became My Healing - This is a blog that one of my friends from school just started. She's a very fun, cool person who has a lot to say and isn't afraid to say it. Go check out her blog and give her some comment love!

So there you have it. Go check out each of these blogs and leave them some comments. Heck, give them a follow while you're at it! And have a great Sunday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...