6.12.2011

A Grab Bag of Goodies

I finished The Hunger Games books in 3 days. Now what on earth am I going to do with my life?

Sunday, Sunday, gotta get down on Sunday...

Oops. That's supposed to be Friday. I'm pretty sure someone forgot to tell this girl that, though:


Because it's Sunday, and because Sunday is awesome (and, to boot, I'm pretty rad myself), I wanted to share a few blogs with you that I follow. I do this each week because, frankly, I'd want someone to do the same for me. And I think Jesus tells us to do stuff like that on a regular basis, so I'll take his word for it.

So here are the blogs you NEED to visit today. Yes, this is a need in your life. Fulfill it.

SSquared - This blog is probably one of my best kept secrets... until now. Stephanie, the author, has some great insight into a lot stuff that happens in life. She has her own perspective on things that you can definitely appreciate and understand. 

The Life of Kai - So this might be cheating, since I've shared Kai's blog before, but he has started posting regularly as the result of a very cool writing challenge he's taking a part in. So click on that beautiful little link and let him know what you think (catch the rhyme there?). 

Two Hiccups Blog - And, as always, a blog for the moms, because moms are awesome. Including this one, who has a lot to say about homeschooling, faith, and anything else she can think of!

Short. Sweet. To the point.

Just how I like it. And, I suspect, how you like it as well.

So give these people a visit (remember, it's a need you have!) and give them a follow as well! Have a fantastic Sunday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...