6.19.2011

Your Turn!

There was a lightning flash so bright last night that I swear God was taking a picture of me...

It's Suuuuuunday.

Around here at Life Before the Bucket, that could only mean one thing.

I get to shamelessly plug whatever blogs I want. It's a beautiful thing, really.

However, this Sunday is going to have a little twist. This Sunday, I need your help.

This is what I look like when I run out of blogs to read.
Usually, I link to whatever blogs are striking my fancy at the moment. I've discovered lately, though, that I don't follow nearly enough blogs. And if I don't follow enough blogs, it means I don't have as many friends as I could have, which always makes me a little sad on the inside. Plus, I want to be able to share as many awesome blogs with you as possible!

So here's what I'm asking. It's simple, painless, and won't cost you a penny.


Leave a comment that shamelessly plugs one of your all-time favorite blogs. If you see that someone has already beat you to it, think of another. I want to hear about as many blogs as possible! Doesn't matter what they're about, either. You could link up to a blog written by a 40 year old dog that lives on Pluto for all I care (and I would care, because that would be awesome!).

So let me hear it.  

What's your favorite blog to read?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...