5.13.2011

One of Those Days

I sit and stare out this same window every day, and I wonder what it would look like without a screen behind it or blinds in front of it...

Okay, here's the deal.

Blogger was broken for the larger part of yesterday. Suck.

I woke up 2 hours later than I usually do today. Sort of suck.

I weighed myself. I lost 2 pounds. This is not okay. Double suck.

My lungs are currently on a mission to murder me. Super suck.

Therefore, I don't have a lot for you today. Nothing awe-inspiring or entertaining. No witty one-liners to help you bust a gut. 

Instead, I just want to leave you with this thought:

God is good, even when "good things" aren't happening. He'll take care of you if you just let him. 

And I'm working on letting him right now.
_____________________________________________________________________________
How do you keep your faith strong when things aren't going well? What do you use to give yourself a pick-me-up when you're down? Let me hear about it (or anything else that's on your mind!) in a comment, an e-mail (awaller1990@gmail.com), or on the Life Before the Bucket Facebook page!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...