5.05.2011

The Nerdfest Continues

I finished my last assignment for the semester. My feelings about this momentous occasion? Well... I'm hungry.

So if you read this blog regularly, you might recall a post from a couple of days ago referring to nerds. You might remember it as the post with the picture of the creepy kid on it. Or you might remember it as the post where I made a bullet-point list that was entirely too long and ridiculously boring.

Either way, though, you remember it, and that's what counts.

If you don't remember it and want to join in on the fun, click here to see the post...


Anyway, this post is sort of like a "P.S." to that post. Or an addendum. Or whatever fancy-schmancy lingo you want to use. On that post, I talked about how to comment on Life Before the Bucket and even did a nifty screenshot to show you what I was talking about. However, if you go read that now and try to do comment on this post, you'll be confused. At least a little. Or maybe you're a lot smarter than me and won't be at all.

All of that to say that I've set up a new way to comment on Life Before the Bucket! To me, it seems a lot simpler and you can include a lot more (or less) information about yourself. You can even advertise your own website! And you don't EVER have to log in to anything to do it. Unless you want to, in which case, well, have at it.

Don't be afraid. I promise it won't bite.

So there you have it! Check it out and test it out, and let me know what you think, because I want to hear from YOU!
_____________________________________________________________________________

  I really do want your feedback about this! Let me hear about it (or anything else that's on your mind!) in a comment, an e-mail (awaller1990@gmail.com), or on the Life Before the Bucket Facebook page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...