5.24.2011

Finally Hitting the Big 3-0

Not that I'm into being critical, but the song "7x70" is probably my least favorite song of the millennium.Or maybe of all time.

 Alright, ladies and gents. This post is mostly going to be lame in nature, and rather straight to the point.

If you came here looking to be entertained, please accept my apology on behalf of the gnomes that usually work here at Life Before the Bucket to entertain you. They're on vacation and aren't coming back 'til the fat lady sings. Whatever that means.

What I'm really saying is that this might be the lamest blog post ever written. Mostly because it's all about a number.


The big three-oh. Or is it three-o?

Either way, this is all I want to talk about today. Because today, this blog turns 30! Or at least it feels like it does. Or maybe it feels like I am...


I know what you're probably thinking. "How on earth can it be 30? Is the Internet even 30 years old?" And if I were being honest, I would tell you that Life Before the Bucket is so awesome that it DID in fact exist before the Internet. Don't doubt its abilities. Or the abilities of the gnomes who usually run it.

So maybe I'm being a little facetious.

Sue me.

Please don't. I have no money. I never will. That is all.

Actually, the reason that this blog is turning "30" is because...

I finished one of my goals for 2011! 

Today is my 30th consecutive day of blogging, which means I've been blogging for a month straight (Goal 64). And it's stinking hard to come up with something to write 30 days in a row, which is exactly why I hired these mythical midgets to do the work for me. But seriously, I applaud those bloggers out there who have been delivering solid content on a daily basis for a while now. I'm not sure how you do it (did you hire elves instead of gnomes?), but I want to know your secrets.

Sooo, in honor of Life Before the Bucket turning "30", I've got a challenge for you.

It won't be easy.

There will be blood, sweat, and lots of Fruit Loops (don't ask; I don't know).

But I believe you can do it. Because you're awesome enough to be reading this.

So here's the challenge:

Invite 30 of your BEST friends on Facebook to follow Life Before the Bucket!

After you do that, leave a comment telling me that you did it so I can send you the biggest virtual hug ever.

And hey, maybe there'll be a giveaway in the very near future if enough people do this...

Only time will tell!

Are you up to the challenge?

Prove it!

Do it!

Invite your friends, comment, share, and subscribe!

And while you're at it, e-mail me! I love hearing from people and I always respond!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...